As you negotiate your work life while managing cancer, the lists of questions below will help you gather information and guide your conversations with your employer and healthcare team.
Use the charts below to keep track of all your medical, doctor, appointment and health insurance information, and bring this information with you to each appointment.
Click on the links below to download and print copies for your use. All charts and questions are also included in printed form in our Living and Working with Cancer Workbook, available for order or download here.
Please note when you click to download, a short survey will appear before you receive the file. Cancer and Careers will use your feedback to ensure we are meeting all of your needs. Thank you in advance.
Questions to Ask About Work & Cancer
- Questions to Ask Yourself About Work & Cancer
- Questions to Ask Your Employer About Work & Cancer
- Questions to Ask Your Healthcare Team About Work & Cancer
- Questions to Ask Your Healthcare Team About Chemotherapy
- Questions to Ask Your Healthcare Team About Radiation Therapy
- Questions to Ask Your Healthcare Team About Surgery
For Healthcare Professionals: Questions to Ask Your Patients About Work & Cancer
- Medical History
- Cancer Treatment History
- Emergency Contact Information
- Doctors’ Contact Information
- Appointment Log
- Appointment Summary
- Treatment Summary
- Health Insurance Interaction Log
- Health Insurance Claims Log
Job Search Tools
- Interview Cheat Sheet
- Interviewing Methods and Tips
- Mock Interviews
- Networking Tracker
- Sample Resume: Entry Level
- Sample Resume: Chronological
- Sample Resume: Functional/Chronological
- Sample Keywords for Your Resume