Balancing Work & Cancer Webinars
Cancer and Careers’ Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar Series offers sessions related to the challenges of balancing work and cancer. All webinars are free to attend.
- Communicating Effectively, Part 2— Wednesday, October 4th - 6PM ET/3 PM PT
- Balancing Work & Caregiving — Wednesday, November 1st - 6PM ET/3 PM PT
- Marketing Yourself: Job Search and Beyond — Wednesday, December 6th - 1PM ET/10 AM PT
Real-time captioning provided during live sessions
¿Está interesad@ en programas y recursos en español? Haga clic aquí.
View Past Sessions (2023)
- Managing Long Term Stress — Wednesday, January 25th
- Making Key Decisions — Wednesday, February 8th
- Career Change — Wednesday, March 1st
- Balancing Remote Work & Cancer — Wednesday, April 19
- Building Confidence at Work — Wednesday, May 3
- Job Search — Wednesday, June 7th
- Self-Care: Practical Approaches at Work and Beyond — Wednesday, July 12th
- Balancing Work & Cancer — Wednesday, August 2nd
- Communicating Effectively, Part 1 — Wednesday, September 13th
View Past Sessions (2022)
- Resumes 101 — Wednesday, February 2nd
- Networking — Wednesday, March 2nd
- Newly Diagnosed: Getting Started — Wednesday, May 4th
- Setting Boundaries — Wednesday, June 1st
- Balancing Work & Cancer — Wednesday, July 6th
- Work Transitions: Strategies for Looking Ahead — Wednesday, August 3rd
- Communicating Effectively, Part 1 — Wednesday, September 14th
- Communicating Effectively, Part 2— Wednesday, October 5th
- Balancing Work and Caregiving — Wednesday, December 7th
View Past Sessions (2021)
- Building an Effective LinkedIn Profile — Wednesday, May 5th
- Enhancing Your Skills: Prepping for Success — Wednesday, July 7th
Click here to view our complete video archive. Please note that CEs can be earned only by attending live sessions.
Free CEs and PDCs for qualifying healthcare and HR professionals. For more information, click here.
Each individual requesting credit MUST register individually; group registrations cannot be used for credit.