Midwest Conference on Work & Cancer
Cancer and Careers’ 10th annual Midwest Conference on Work & Cancer will be held online on Friday, March 24th, 2023. More information to come, but registration is now open!
This free, daylong event will explore the complexities of balancing treatment and recovery with employment and is open to patients, survivors, caregivers, healthcare professionals, advocates, employers/HR and anyone else touched by cancer.
We know that not everyone has access to reliable technology in their home, which is why for this event we will be offering our Technology Assistance Program (TAP). This application-based program for cancer patients and survivors awards (1) laptop (such as a Chromebook or similar device) to a limited number of recipients. Applications are now open. To learn more, and apply, please click here.
DATE & TIME
March 24, 2023 — 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Central Time
Webinar and phone-only options available
- This conference is offered free of charge.
- Zoom sign-in link will be provided prior to the conference
- The sign-in link will take you to the Conference Sign-In Page where you will be prompted to enter your name and email. You will then be taken to a page with your unique link to join the live Conference. The event is accessible via computers, tablets and smart phones. You can connect to audio via computer or phone.
- Real-time closed captioning will be available during all sessions, including Welcome and Closing Remarks.
- To request accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the links below for information about this year’s Conference!
Registration is required per individual. Zoom link cannot be forwarded.
CEs/PDCs will be available for nurses, social workers and HR professionals who attend the Conference. Any accreditation changes will be updated on the Accreditation Page.