Web Site: http://www.iwmf.com
Phone Number: 941-927-4963
The International Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia Foundation (IWMF) is a patient-founded and volunteer-led nonprofit organization dedicated to a simple but compelling vision: Support everyone affected by Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia (WM) while advancing the search for a cure.
To accomplish this vision, the IWMF offers several invaluable benefits:
- Information for patients and caregivers written in easy-to-understand language.
- Education to help patients and caregivers learn about WM.
- On-going updates about WM and the IWMF on www.iwmf.com and through the quarterly Torch newsletter and NEWS releases.
- Peer support from a world-wide network of patient groups and an online discussion forum.
- Research funding directed to better treatments and the search for a cure.