CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
Up to 5.5 credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible social workers, nurses and HR professionals from the following accrediting bodies:
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 5.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 5.5 contact hours.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886534115-32320) for 5.5 continuing education contact hours. Nurses
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673, for 5.5 contact hours. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
Requirements will be communicated to all those requesting CEUS/PDCs and/or a general certificate before, during and after the virtual conference.
If you plan on requesting continuing education, professional development credits, or a general certificate of attendance for the Midwest Conference, you MUST complete the steps as outlined below. If you log on late or must sign off before the event concludes, credit hours will be pro-rated based on the number of hours attended as recorded by our webinar software. Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.
- You must log on and/or dial-in individually. Arrival time will be based on the time you log on/dial-in to the virtual conference on March 27, 2020.
- You must provide your first AND last name when logging on.
- Please note that participants who "listen in" on another participants line will NOT be eligible for credits.
- If you attend by dialing in only, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the phone number you used to dial-in.
- To receive CE credit, you must complete all sections of the evaluation, including the overall conference evaluation.
- You will be notified via email when you have successfully submitted your evaluation.
- You will be issued credit hours only for those individual modules that are evaluated completely and marked as attended.
Attendees who do not complete ALL of the requirements will NOT be awarded CEUs/CNEs/PDCs.
Attendees who meet all requirements set forth above will be sent a certificate via email on or before Friday, May 8, 2020.