CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
Up to 6 credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible oncology nurses and social workers upon approval from the agencies listed below.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 6 contact hours.
- Applications to provide continuing education credits to social workers from other states is pending.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673, for 6 contact hours. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
- Applications to provide continuing education credit to social workers and nurses in other states will be submitted in the months preceding the conference. This webpage will be updated as approvals are received.
- Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).
**N.B. — In 2017, the Midwest Conference on Work & Cancer was approved by NASW, ONS, NYSED and CABRN
If you plan on requesting continuing education credits for attending the Midwest Conference on Work & Cancer, you MUST complete ALL of the following steps:
- Register for the Midwest Conference here.
- Sign in, with your name and time, upon arriving at the conference.
- Sign out, with your name and time, upon leaving the conference.
- Complete the evaluation and hand it to a Cancer and Careers representative before leaving the conference.
Attendees who do not complete ALL of the above steps will NOT be awarded CEUs.
Should you meet all the requirements and earn CEUs, you will receive your certificate via email 4–6 weeks after the conference.