CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
Up to 5.5 credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible social workers, nurses and HR professionals from the following accrediting bodies:
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 5.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 5.5 contact hours.
- An application to provide continuing education credits to social workers in other states will be submitted in the weeks leading up to this event. Please check this page regularly as it will be updated as approvals are received.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673, for 5.5 contact hours. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
- Program approved by the Illinois Board of Nursing #236000158 to provide nursing continuing education.
- An application to provide CNEs to nurses licensed in other states will be submitted in the weeks leading up to this event. Please check this page regularly as it will be updated as approvals are received.
If you plan on requesting continuing education credits or a general certificate of attendance for this event, you MUST complete ALL of the following steps:
- Register for the Midwest Conference here.
- Sign in, with your name and time, upon arriving at the conference.
- Sign out, with your name and time, upon leaving the conference.
- Complete the evaluation and hand it to a Cancer and Careers representative before leaving the conference.
Attendees who do not complete ALL of the above steps will NOT be awarded CEUs/CNEs/PDCs.
Should you meet all of the above the requirements a certificate will be sent to you via email 4–6 weeks after the conference.