CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
Up to 3.75 credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible social workers, nurses and HR professionals from the following accrediting bodies:
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 3.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org Social Workers
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 3.75 contact hours.
- This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886534115-7788) for 3.5 continuing education contact hours." Nurses
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673, for 3.75 contact hours.
1. You must log on and/or dial-in individually. Those who listen-in on someone else’s line will not be eligible for credit.
• You must provide your first AND last name when logging on.
• Those attending via phone-only must contact us at email@example.com with their name and the phone number used to dial-in.
2. Complete the program evaluation.
• The link for the evaluation will be shared via the Airmeet chat function at the conclusion of the final session of the day. It will also be distributed to attendees via email on Monday, March 29th.
• You must submit the online evaluation by 11:59 PM CT on Sunday, April 11th in order to be eligible for credit.
• A signed attestation of sessions attended will be required.
• You will be issued credit hours only for those individual modules that are evaluated completely and marked as attended.
3. Complete and pass the post-test.
• You will be taken to the post-test once you have completed the program evaluation.
• The post-test must also be submitted by 11:59 PM CT on Sunday, April 11th.
• A passing grade is 80%, or higher.
Attendees who meet all requirements set forth above will be sent a certificate via email on or before Friday, May 7, 2021.