CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
Up to 5.5 credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible social workers, nurses and HR professionals from the following accrediting bodies:
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #88634115-1248) for 5.5 continuing education contact hours.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 5.5 contact hours.
- Provider approved by the Illinois Board of Nursing #3741431, for up to 5.5 contact hours.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673, for 5.5 contact hours. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 5.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
If you plan on requesting continuing education credits for attending the Midwest Conference on Work & Cancer, you MUST complete ALL of the following steps:
- Register for the Midwest Conference here.
- Sign in, with your name and time, upon arriving at the conference.
- Sign out, with your name and time, upon leaving the conference.
- Complete the evaluation and hand it to a Cancer and Careers representative before leaving the conference.
Attendees who do not complete ALL of the above steps will NOT be awarded CEUs.
Should you meet all the requirements and earn CEUs, you will receive your certificate via email 4–6 weeks after the conference.