CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
Agenda coming soon!
Credit hours will be available to eligible social workers, nurses and HR professionals who fulfill the stated requirements and conditions. Please check this page regularly for updates.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org Social Workers
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- CE options for social workers outside of New York State will be announced in the weeks leading up to the event. Nurses
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673. Number of contact hours will be determined pending final agenda. Those requesting credit from CABRN must be present for the full day to qualify for continuing education credits.
1. You must log on and/or dial-in individually. Those who listen-in on someone else’s line will not be eligible for credit.
• You must provide your first AND last name when logging on or contact CAC to let us know how to identify your Zoom account.
• Those attending via phone-only must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and the phone number used to dial-in.
2. Complete the program evaluation.
• The link for the evaluation will be shared via Zoom at the conclusion of the final session of the day. It will also be distributed to attendees via email on Monday, March 25th.
• You must submit the online evaluation by 11:59 PM CT on Sunday, April 7th in order to be eligible for credit.
• A signed attestation of sessions attended will be required.
• You will be issued credit hours only for those individual modules that are evaluated completely and marked as attended.
Attendees who meet all requirements set forth above will be sent a certificate via email on or before Friday, April 19, 2024.