We want to say THANK YOU to all of our dedicated supporters for making 2014 a year to remember!
- Nearly 300,000 individuals accessed expert information, support and resources from Cancer and Careers online, in print, and in person
- Eight full-day accredited In-Service Trainings were held around the country, equipping oncology professionals to better understand the issues their patients face in the workplace
- Cancer and Careers traveled to and presented in 20 states, focusing on remote regions of the country as well as the South
- 122 resumes of survivors looking to return to work were reviewed for free
- Our 4th Annual National Conference on Work and Cancer brought over 250 survivors, caregivers and healthcare professionals together for a full day of hands-on learning and support. Plus, we were able to bring 39 people from across the country to the event in NYC through our travel scholarship program!
- Our first ever Midwest Conference on Work & Cancer brought all of the essential information of the National Conference directly to the region, fulfilling a vital need in the community for an intensive exploration of the many issues around work and cancer.
Your ongoing generosity sends a powerful message to all working people with cancer: Cancer doesn’t get to call all the shots. When it comes to cancer, now, always, you are the boss!
The dedication and commitment of our core supporters is truly inspiring. Thank you to all of the Cancer and Careers 2014 Sponsors:
Thanks to all of you, and to the many other generous individuals and companies who supported us in 2014. 2015 promises to be another year of tremendous growth. We could not do it without you!
Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!