When Serious Illness Comes to Work: Building Supportive Environments
How can companies support employees who are dealing with a major illness in the workplace? Using a cancer diagnosis as a case study, this SHRM-accredited* webinar designed specifically for HR professionals will explore how to best meet the needs of both the diagnosed employee and the team he/she works on.
- How serious illness impacts mindset and personal/workplace identity for your employee
- Developing a supportive workplace culture for diagnosed employees
- How accommodations in the workplace can help you keep valued employees on the job
- Current research
- ….and more
Rachel Becker, LMSW
Senior Director of Programs, Cancer and Careers
DATE & TIME
The date for this event has passed.
Please check back for additional added sessions.
Each individual requesting credit MUST register separately.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for the program. Professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific licence(s) and/or certification.
For more information on accreditation and PDC requirements, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.