Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Work Transitions: Strategies for Looking Ahead
The pandemic has brought about unexpected transitions in the work and personal lives of many. For cancer patients and survivors this shifting landscape has been particularly complex. This session will help you think about how to positively navigate your unique work work and personal transitions.
Kathy Flora, MA, NCCC, Career Coach
Date & Time
Wednesday, August 3, 2022 — 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
All sessions are free and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
One continuing education credit will be provided free of charge to eligible oncology nurses and social workers upon approval from the agencies listed below.
- This program is approved by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work (Approval #0072) for 1 continuing education hour.
- An application to provide CEs for social workers in other states will be submitted in the weeks leading up to this event.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Click here for more information on the requirements and steps to earn CEs for this session.