Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Managing Long-Term Stress
For most people, workplace stress is a given. Add cancer to the mix, and it can become debilitating. In this webinar we will help you think about your priorities and how you can balance your job, family and own well-being to avoid letting stress get the best of you. Discussion will include how to:
- Preserve what is most important to you during and after your treatment
- Identify tools to help you maintain your best performance at work
- Stay in control of your work and your life
- Set reasonable boundaries at work and express them professionally
Julie Larson, LCSW
Date & Time
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 — 1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
All sessions are FREE and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
Each individual requesting credit MUST register individually; group registrations cannot be used for credit.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886534115-9547) for 1 continuing education contact hour per session.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for the program. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific licence(s) and/or certification.