Balancing Work & Cancer: Resumes 101
With millions of Americans looking for jobs, how can you stand out from other job seekers and attract the attention of employers? Your resume is often the first touchpoint with hiring managers, so you want to make sure it covers all the basics and tells a compelling story of your professional experiences and accomplishments. In this session, you’ll learn how to write an effective resume by figuring out the best format to highlight your strengths, techniques to define and explain your abilities and supportive documents and tools that will give you an extra boost.
Julie Jansen, Executive Coach and Author
Date & Time
Wednesday, February 2, 2022 — 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
All sessions are free and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
One continuing education credit will be provided free of charge to eligible oncology nurses and social workers upon approval from the agencies listed below.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886534115-4877) for 1 continuing education contact hour.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).
Click here for more information on the requirements and steps to earn CEUs for this session.