Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Networking
Networking is one of the most important aspects of job search—and professional development—whether done in-person or virtually and from a distance We often think of networking as having an in-person conversation, but the good news is there is way more to it than that. In this new session, learn tactics for developing and nurturing productive relationships that will benefit you now and in the future.
Julie Jansen, Executive/Career Coach & Author
Date & Time
Wednesday, June 2, 2021 — 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
All sessions are free and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
One continuing education credit will be provided free of charge to eligible oncology nurses and social workers upon approval from the agencies listed below.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- This program is pending approval by the National Association of Social Workers.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).
Click here for more information on the requirements and steps to earn CEUs for this session.