Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Job Search
Looking for a new position during or after cancer treatment can seem daunting, but it’s more than possible. Get tips on creating an effective resume, sharpening your interviewing skills (and dealing with questions on resume gaps) and more.
Julie Jansen, Speaker, Trainer and Author
Date & Time
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 — 6:00 PM ET/ 3:00 PM PT
Register now! All sessions are FREE and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
One continuing education credit per webinar session will be provided free of charge to eligible oncology nurses and social workers upon approval from the agencies listed below.
- This activity has been approved by the Oncology Nursing Society (Approver #0222) for 1.25 contact hours per session. ONS is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center COA.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673 for 1 contact hour per session.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886534115-6878) for 1 continuing education contact hour.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072
- Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).