Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Career Change
Has your cancer experience caused you to dream about a completely new career? Learn about the process for changing careers, including assessing yourself, identifying obstacles and opportunities, creating an action plan, and more.
Julie Jansen, Speaker, Trainer and Author
Date & Time
Wednesday, April 6, 2022 — 6:00 PM ET/ 3:00 PM PT
All sessions are FREE and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
Each individual requesting credit MUST register individually; group registrations cannot be used for credit.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- An application to provide continuing education credits through the National Association of Social Workers is currently pending.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credit (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for the program. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific licence(s) and/or certification.