Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Setting Boundaries
The ability to say no and practice self-care in the workplace can be a real challenge for cancer patients and survivors. This session examines boundary-setting at work by focusing on the benefits of employing boundaries as well as the negative impact of a lack of clear boundaries. This session provides tips and tools for implementing and maintaining boundaries that will empower patients and survivors at work.
The discussion will:
- Explain the importance of boundary-setting at work
- Help to identify where and how to implement boundaries
- Empower patients and survivors to set appropriate and necessary boundaries for themselves
Ali Schaffer, LCSW
Date & Time
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 — 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
All sessions are FREE and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
Each individual requesting credit MUST register individually; group registrations cannot be used for credit.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- Applications to provide continuing education credits to social workers in other states are pending.
- Cancer and Careers is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for the program. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific licence(s) and/or certification.