Balancing Work & Cancer: Balancing Work & Cancer
Working after a cancer diagnosis can come with many unexpected challenges. These challenges include disclosure in the workplace, taking time off from work, or returning to work after treatment, to name a few.
This presentation will focus on ways to manage working during, or after, treatment.
Rachel Becker, LMSW, Senior Director of Programs, Cancer and Careers
Date & Time
Wednesday, July 6, 2022 — 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
All sessions are free and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
One continuing education credit will be provided free of charge to eligible oncology nurses and social workers upon approval from the agencies listed below.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- This program is pending approval by the National Association of Social Workers.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).
Click here for more information on the requirements and steps to earn CEUs for this session.