Applications are now closed.
Our 2023 Midwest Conference Technology Assistance Program (TAP) is an application-based program which provides a one-time award of one (1) laptop (such as a Chromebook or similar device) to cancer patients and survivors who have limited access to the technologies necessary to participate in this year's virtual Midwest Conference on Work & Cancer.
Applications closed on Sunday, February 5, 2023.
All applicants will be notified of their award status by mid-March. If your application is selected to receive an award, you will be required to fill out a brief online contract and provide a proof of identity to accept. Awards will be shipped in advance of the Midwest Conference.
- All awardees will be expected to attend the entire Midwest Conference on Work and Cancer, being held online Friday March 24, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Central Time).
- This program is only open to cancer patients and survivors.
- Priority will be given to applicants in the following midwest states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin.
- A limited number of awards are available.
- CAC will determine the type of laptop to be distributed.
For more information on the application process, please review our Terms and Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions.
Interested in future Technology Assistance Programs?
To be notified about future Technology Assistance Programs as they become available, please fill out our TAP Notification Signup Form.
Questions, concerns, or need any additional assistance?
Contact Nicole Jarvis, LMSW, Assistant Director of Programs, at 646-929-8043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional grants, financial assistance, and support services, please visit our list of financial resources from other organizations and Resource Database.
To stay up-to-date with information about CAC’s offerings please subscribe to our newsletter.