Our heartfelt thanks to you and all of our supporters, for making 2015 a year to remember.
Here are some highlights:
- Nearly 300,000 individuals accessed our expert information, support and resources — online, in print and in person.
- 92% of US News and World Report’s Top 50 Cancer Hospitals used our resources and attended our educational events.
- 67,000+ publications were distributed in English and Spanish (a 48% increase over 2014).
- 200 job-seeking survivors received expert coaching on their resumes (a 57% increase over 2014).
- CAC hosted 16 in-person events and 13 webinars, reaching 2,481 attendees (a 100% increase over 2014).
We also launched two new programs focused on increasing individualized services:
Financial Consulting Program
- 68 applications in the first 48 hours after it launched!
Professional Development Micro-Grants
- In 2015: 61 applicants, from 19 states
- For 2016: 98 applicants, from 29 states
The dedication and commitment of our core supporters is truly inspiring. Thank you to all of the Cancer and Careers 2015 Sponsors:
Silver Sponsors: Allure, Bare Escentuals, Bath & Body Works, Cos Bar, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc., KAPLOW, Macy’s and Bloomingdales, Meaningful Beauty ®, Nordstrom, P&G Beauty, Sephora USA Inc. and Target
Thanks to all of you, and to the many other generous individuals and companies who supported us in 2015. 2016 promises to be another year of tremendous growth. We could not do it without you!
Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!