CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed/certified professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s). Please note that regulatory boards may not accept duplicate contact hours (i.e., CEs awarded for programs with similar titles offered in this or prior calendar years) as valid for license and/or certification renewal.
Upon completion of the required steps, credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible HR professionals, nurses, social workers from the agencies listed below.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Social Workers
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. HR Professionals
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Conference attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
- If you have additional questions about earning continuing education credits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on our grievance policy, please click here.