CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed/certified professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s). Please note that regulatory boards may not accept duplicate contact hours (i.e., CEs awarded for programs with similar titles offered in this or prior calendar years) as valid for license and/or certification renewal.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CES/PDCS
If you plan on requesting continuing education credits, you MUST complete all of the following steps:
1. You must log on/call in individually. Those who listen in on someone else's line or log in will not receive credit.
- You must provide your first AND last name when logging on
- Those attending via phone-only must contact us at email@example.com with their name and the phone number used to dial-in.
2. Within 2 weeks of this event:
- You must complete and submit the post-event evaluation.
- The link for the evaluation will be shared following the last session of the day. It will also be distributed to attendees via email on Monday, October 24th.
- You must submit the online evaluation by 11:59 PM PT on Sunday, November 6, in order to be eligible for credit.
3. Credits will be determined based on:
- Sessions evaluated/signed attestation of attendance.
- Attendance and participation as recorded on our webinar software.
Attendees who do not complete ALL of the above steps will NOT be awarded CNEs, CEs, PDCs, or a general certificate of attendance.
Attendees who meet all requirements set forth above will be sent a certificate via email on or before Friday, November 18, 2022.
Upon completion of the required steps, credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible HR professionals, nurses, social workers from the agencies listed below.
Exact number of CEs/PDCs available is to be determined and currently pending. Check back periodically for updates as we get closer to event.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673,(Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.) Social Workers
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- Approval from accrediting bodies for social workers in other states will be updated soon. For further information, please continue to check this page as the event draws closer. HR Professionals
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Conference attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CE credit).