REQUIREMENTS FOR CES/PDCS
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed/certified professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s). Please note that regulatory boards may not accept duplicate contact hours (i.e., CEs awarded for programs with similar titles offered in this or prior calendar years) as valid for license and/or certification renewal.
If you plan on requesting continuing education credits, you MUST complete all of the following steps:
1. You must log on and/or dial-in individually. Those who listen-in on someone else's line will not be eligible for credit.
- You must provide your first AND last name when logging on
- Those attending via phone-only must contact us at email@example.com with their name and the phone number used to dial-in.
2. Within 2 weeks of this event:
- You must complete and submit the post-event evaluation.
- The link for the evaluation will be shared following the last session of the day. It will also be distributed to attendees via email on Monday, October 24th.
- You must submit the online evaluation by 11:59 PM PT on Sunday, November 6, in order to be eligible for credit.
3. Credits will be determined based on:
- Sessions evaluated/signed attestation of attendance.
- Attendance and participation as recorded on our webinar software.
Attendees who do not complete ALL of the above steps will NOT be awarded CNEs, CEs, PDCs, or a general certificate of attendance.
Attendees who meet all requirements set forth above will be sent a certificate via email on or before Friday, November 18, 2022.
Upon completion of the required steps, credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible HR professionals, nurses, social workers from the agencies listed below.
- Cancer and Careers, #1814, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Cancer and Careers maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 06/10/2022 – 06/10/2023. Social workers participating in this conference will receive up to 4.75 continuing education credits.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 4.75 contact hours.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This program is approved for up to 4.75 contact hours.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673, for 4.75 contact hours. Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for up to 4.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CE credit).
Bibliographies for accredited sessions are available to attendees by request. To request them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including the titles of the session(s) for which you wish to receive credit.
QUESTIONS OR GRIEVANCES
- If you have any questions about earning continuing education credits, please email email@example.com.
- For information on our grievance policy, please click here.
Live webinars will be hosted on the Zoom platform. Click here for Zoom’s system requirements for more information.