Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Occupational Therapy & Vocational Rehab
Occupational therapy and vocational rehabilitation services can support the transition of returning to work during/after cancer treatment and enhance the performance of daily job-related tasks. In this session we will cover OT strategies for improving physical and cognitive functioning and conserving energy, as well as vocational rehab services to help increase work tolerance and satisfaction.
Dorra Blacker, CRC, LMHC
Gabrielle Miskovitz, OTR/L, CHT
Date & Time
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 — 1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
All sessions are FREE and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (#886534115-5587) for 1 continuing education contact hour.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by
- the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).
Click here for more information on the requirements and steps to earn CEUs for this series.
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
One continuing education credit per webinar session will be provided free of charge to eligible oncology nurses and social workers upon approval from the agencies listed below.