Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Enhancing Your Skills: Prepping for Success
Professional skills, hard skills, soft skills, foundational skills — what’s the difference? And why does it matter? For anyone looking to change jobs or careers post-cancer, a key first step is identifying what you can do already and what you need to learn in order to land the role you want. This interactive session will help you make sense of this alphabet soup of skills and how to add to your personal batch to make it even richer.
Kathy Flora, MA, NCCC
Date & Time
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 — 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
All sessions are free and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
One continuing education credit will be provided free of charge to eligible oncology nurses and social workers upon approval from the agencies listed below.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886534115-5345) for 1 continuing education contact hour.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by
- the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Click here for more information on the requirements and steps to earn CEUs for this session.