Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Disclosure, Privacy & Online Brand
This webinar will provide information to help patients think through disclosing their diagnosis, protecting their privacy and managing their online brand. Topics discussed will include:
- Deciding whether to work or take time off
- Accessing rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Online brand management, including thinking through disclosure on social media
- Managing privacy at work and in an online setting
This is the fourth of 12 sessions in our Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar series. Click here to learn more about the other sessions and register!
Rachel Becker, LMSW, Senior Director of Programs, Cancer and Careers
Monica Bryant, Esq., COO, Triage Cancer
Date & Time
Wednesday, April 8, 2020 — 6:00 PM ET/3:00 PM PT
All sessions are FREE and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
Each individual requesting credit MUST register individually; group registrations cannot be used for credit.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886534115-7049) for 1 continuing education contact hour per session.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for the program. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific licence(s) and/or certification.
For more information on accreditation, please click here or email email@example.com.