Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Disclosure, Privacy & Online Brand
Disclosure, Privacy & Online Brand
This webinar will provide information to help patients think through disclosing their diagnosis, protecting their privacy and managing their online brand. Topics discussed will include:
- Deciding whether to work or take time off
- Accessing rights and responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Online brand management, including thinking through disclosure on social media
- Managing privacy at work and in an online setting
Rachel Becker, LMSW, Assistant Director of Programs, Cancer and Careers
Monica Bryant, Esq., COO, Triage Cancer
Date & Time
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 — 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
Register now! All sessions are FREE and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
Each individual requesting credit MUST register individually; group registrations cannot be used for credit.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886534115-7049) for 1 continuing education contact hour per session.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- This activity has been approved by the Oncology Nursing Society (Approver #0222) for 1.25 contact hours per session. ONS is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center COA.
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for the program. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific licence(s) and/or certification.