Job-Search Intensive | New York, NY
Cancer and Careers’ Job-Search Intensive is a free in-person event designed to help patients and survivors navigate the employment landscape after a cancer diagnosis.
The application window to attend is now closed. For additional job search resources, please visit the Looking for Work section of our website.
Date: September 21, 2019
Time: 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Breakfast & lunch will be provided.)
Location: Chelsea area, NYC (Exact address will be provided upon acceptance.)
- Addressing common concerns
- If /when to disclose your diagnosis
- Getting organized
- Resumes and cover letters (including how to handle a resume gap!)
- Managing the emotions of a job-search
- Building a professional online brand
- Legal protections
- Industry trends
- ... And more!
Julie Jansen, Professional Career Coach & Author
Rebecca V. Nellis, MPP, Executive Director, Cancer and Careers
Click here for more information on our speakers.
This program is sponsored in part by