CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines and Human Resource professionals should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
Credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible professionals from the agencies listed below.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 6 continuing education credits per session. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886534115-1772) for 6 continuing education contact hours.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 6 contact hours.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for up to 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
If you plan on requesting continuing education, professional development credits, or a general certificate of attendance for the Virtual In-Service Training for Healthcare Professionals, you MUST complete the steps as outlined below. If you log on late or must sign off before the event concludes, credit hours will be pro-rated based on the number of hours attended as recorded by our webinar software. Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.
- You must log on and/or dial-in individually. Arrival time will be based on the time you log on/dial-in to the virtual In-Service on June 26, 2020.
- You must provide your first AND last name when logging on.
- Please note that participants who "listen in" on another participants line will NOT be eligible for credits.
- If you attend by dialing in only, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the phone number you used to dial-in.
- To receive CE credit, you must complete all sections of the evaluation, including the overall conference evaluation.
- You will be notified via email when you have successfully submitted your evaluation.
- You will be issued credit hours only for those individual modules that are evaluated completely and marked as attended.
Attendees who do not complete ALL of the requirements will NOT be awarded CEUs/CNEs.
Should you meet all the requirements and earn CEUs/CNEs/General Certificate, you will receive your certificate via email 4-6 weeks after the In-Service.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
- If you have any further questions about earning continuing education credits, please email email@example.com.
- For information on our grievance policy please click here.