CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines and Human Resource professionals should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
Up to 6 continuing education credits will be provided free of charge to eligible oncology nurses, social workers, and HR professionals upon approval from the agencies listed below.
- This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886534115-4405) for 6 continuing education contact hours.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 6 contact hours.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 6 continuing education credits per session. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for up to 6 PDCs per session for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit, www.shrmcertification.org.
- In-Service attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CE credit).
If you plan on requesting continuing education, professional development credits, or a general certificate of attendance for the Virtual In-Service Training for Healthcare Professionals, you MUST complete the steps as outlined below. If you log on late or must sign off before the event concludes, credit hours will be pro-rated based on the number of hours attended. Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event. All attendees must abide by our Code of Conduct.
- You must have registered for and been approved to attend this event.
- You must log on and/or dial-in individually. Arrival time will be based on the time you log on/dial-in to the virtual In-Service.
- You must provide your first AND last name when logging on. If you are logging into Zoom with someone else's account, please change your name upon logging in so we know you are in attendance.
- Please note that participants who "listen in" on another participants line will NOT be eligible for credits.
- You must keep your web camera on for most of the day.
- The deadline to submit the evaluation is two weeks after the In-Service training.
- To receive CE credit, you must complete all sections of the evaluation, including the In-Service post-test.
- A signed attestation of sessions attended will be required on the evaluation.
- You will be issued credit hours only for those individual modules that are evaluated completely and marked as attended.
- You will be notified via email when you have successfully submitted your evaluation.
- You must pass the post-test with a score of 80% or higher. You will NOT receive an automated score as tests are graded manually. You will have the opportunity to re-take the test up to two (2) additional times to obtain a score of 80% or higher. Any submissions beyond the first three will not be considered. You may refer to the session slides when answering these questions.
- Post-test must be submitted no later than two weeks after the event.
Attendees who do not complete ALL of the requirements will NOT be awarded CEs/CNEs.
Should you meet all the requirements and earn CEs/CNEs/General Certificate, you will receive your certificate via email 4 weeks after the In-Service.