CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).
Credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible healthcare professionals from the agencies listed below.
- This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Oncology Nursing Society (Approver #0221), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's COA. (Approved for up to 6 contact hours)
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 6 continuing education credits per session. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886534115-1772) for 6 continuing education contact hours.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 6 contact hours.
- For the New Jersey In-Service on 1/31/19: This program will be submitted to NASW-NJ for approval in the weeks preceding the event. Please check back frequently as this page will be updated as approvals are received.
- Register to attend the in-service.
- Sign in, with your name and time, upon arriving at the in-service.
- Sign out, with your name and time, upon leaving the the in-service.
- Complete the evaluation and hand it to a Cancer and Careers representative before leaving the in-service.
- Attendees who do NOT complete ALL of the above steps will NOT be awarded CEUs.
- Attendees who do NOT attend the FULL DAY will have credits PRO-RATED to reflect the number of hours they were present. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.).
Should you meet all the requirements and earn CEUs, you will receive your certificate via email 4-6 weeks after the conference.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
- If you have any further questions about earning continuing education credits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on our grievance policy please click here.