CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed/certified professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s). Please note that regulatory boards may not accept duplicate contact hours (i.e., CEs awarded for programs with similar titles offered in this or prior calendar years) as valid for license and/or certification renewal.
If you have met all of the requirements below, you will receive your CEU certificate via email on or before August 16, 2019.
1. After arriving at the conference and checking in at the general registration table, you must also sign in at the CEU registration table, being sure to include all the information requested on the sign-in sheet. Also, at that time:
- HR professionals should take a copy of the GRAY evaluation form
- Healthcare Professionals (i.e., nurses, social workers, etc.) and those seeking a general certificate of attendance should take a BLUE evaluation form.
2. Before leaving the conference, you must:
- Complete all relevant areas of the program evaluation that is printed on the GRAY or BLUE paper and hand it to a Cancer and Careers representative, AND
- Sign out with a CAC representative, again being sure to include all the information requested on the sign-out sheet.
3. If you arrive late to the conference or must leave before it concludes, credit hours will be pro-rated based on the number of hours attended.
4. PLEASE NOTE: You must complete the Overall Conference Evaluation as well as individual session evaluations in order to receive credit. CEs will be provided only for individual sessions that have been evaluated completely.
***Attendees who do not complete ALL of the above steps will NOT be awarded CEUs.
Upon completion of the required steps, credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible HR professionals, nurses, social workers from the agencies listed below.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for up to 5.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org. Social Workers
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 6 contact hours.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886534115-1851) for 6 continuing education hours.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673, for 6 contact hours. (Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event.)
Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).
Cancer and Careers maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed/certified professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).