CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed/certified professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s). Please note that regulatory boards may not accept duplicate contact hours (i.e., CEs awarded for programs with similar titles offered in this or prior calendar years) as valid for license and/or certification renewal.
If you have met all of the requirements, you will receive your CE or general certificate via email.
All instructions should be read carefully as requirements for this event may be different from prior events. Additionally, please read through the Code of Conduct.
1. You must log on and/or dial-in individually. Those who listen-in on someone else’s line will not be eligible for credit.
- You must provide your first AND last name when logging on.
- Those attending via phone-only must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and the phone number used to dial-in.
2. During the Conference
- There will be interactive activities to confirm engagement – those requesting CEs/PDCs must participate in activities (chat prompts and polls) in order to qualify for CEs/PDCs. Participation will be tracked.
- Those requesting CEs must attend the full session to be eligible to obtain CE credit for that session. Those requesting CEs from CABRN must be present for the full day in order to qualify for credit.
3. After the Conference you must complete and submit an online evaluation.
- The link for the evaluation will be shared at the conclusion of the day. It will also be distributed to attendees via email on Monday, June 26th, 2023.
- A signed attestation of sessions attended will be required.
- You will be issued credit hours only for those individual modules that are evaluated completely and marked as attended.
- Evaluation must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM ET on Sunday, July 2, 2023 in order to be eligible for credit.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072
- Information regarding continuing educations for social workers outside of New York State will be updated in the weeks leading up to the conference.
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673. Those wishing to receive credit from CABRN must be present for the entire event. HR Professionals
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- If you have any questions about earning continuing education credits, please email email@example.com.
- For information on our grievance policy, please click here.
Upon completion of the required steps, credit hours will be provided to eligible HR professionals, nurses, social workers from the agencies listed below. Number of credit hours offered will be updated as the conference agenda is finalized.
Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CE credit).
Cancer and Careers maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed/certified professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s).