CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for programs. Licensed/certified professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific license(s) and/or certification(s). Please note that regulatory boards may not accept duplicate contact hours (i.e., CEs awarded for programs with similar titles offered in this or prior calendar years) as valid for license and/or certification renewal.
Please find the agenda with learning objectives and credit information for all sessions here.
All instructions should be read carefully as requirements for this event may be different from prior events. Additionally, please read through the Code of Conduct.
1. Log on and/or dial-in individually. Those who listen-in on someone else’s line will not be eligible for credit.
- Attendees must provide first AND last name when logging on.
- Those attending via phone-only must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and the phone number used to dial-in.
- Credit hours will be issued based on attendance and participation as recorded on our webinar software.
- Those requesting CEs/CNEs/PDCs must attend the full session to be eligible to obtain CE credit for that session. Those requesting CEs from CABRN must be present for the full day in order to qualify for credit.
2. Complete the program evaluation.
- The link for the evaluation will be shared via Zoom at the conclusion of the final session of the day. It will also be distributed to attendees via email on Monday, June 26th, 2023.
- The completed online evaluations must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET on Sunday, July 9th to be eligible for credit.
- A signed attestation of sessions attended will be required.
- Credit hours will only be issued for those individual modules that are evaluated completely and marked as attended.
3. Abide by CAC’s Code of Conduct
Attendees who complete ALL of the above steps will be awarded CNEs, CEs, PDCs, or a general certificate of attendance.
Credit hours will be provided free of charge to eligible social workers, nurses and HR professionals from the accrediting bodies listed below. Please check this page regularly for updates.
- Cancer and Careers is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for up to 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072. This program is approved for up to 6.5 contact hours.
- Cancer and Careers, #1814, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Cancer and Careers maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval period: 06/10/2023 – 06/10/2026. Social workers completing this course receive up to (5.25) continuing education credits. (Please note that the session titled Ask the Experts: The Doctor’s Perspective is not accredited for CEs from ASWB.)
- Cancer and Careers is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This program is approved for up to 5.25 contact hours. (Please note that the session titled Ask the Experts: The Doctor’s Perspective is not accredited for CNEs from ANCC.)
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16673, for 6.5 contact hours. (Those requesting credit from CABRN must be present for the full day to qualify for continuing education credits.)
Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CE credit).
Attendees who meet all requirements set forth above will be sent a certificate via email on or before Friday, July 21, 2023.