The love of my life of 9 yearsSave as Favorite
- I was Diagnosed with:
- Lung cancer and lymph node as well
- Date of Diagnosis:
- December 18, 2013
- Employment Status:
- Floor covering
- Type and Description of Treatments:
- Non-operable, gave him until summer, treatments may prolong life, but no guarentee
- How do you feel today?
Beyond sad, this man is my life, I have never met a man like him. He is and will always be my soul mate. No words can describe what we are going through.
- Since the diagnosis, what has changed in your life?
Swollen eyes, the way we look at things, and our life together.
- What is going well for you right now?
Nothing. Holidays suck right now, and money is a problem. We have several grand-kids and no Christmas.
- What is not going well for you right now?