Educational Series for Healthcare Professionals
Do your patients ask for guidance on working through treatment? Do you wish you had better answers?
Our popular Educational Series for Healthcare Professionals is back, with five sessions exploring the issues faced by survivors balancing work and cancer.
UPCOMING SESSIONS FOR 2017
Mark your calendars, registration for 2017 opening soon! Sessions are free and open to healthcare professionals of all disciplines. Plus, free CEUs available!*
- Where to Start — Thursday, March 23, at 12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT
- Working Through Treatment — Thursday, April 27, at 12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT
- Taking Time Off — Thursday, May 25, at 12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT
- Returning to Work — Thursday, September 21, at 12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT
- Health Insurance Options — Thursday, November 16, at 12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT
All sessions run 60 minutes.
2016 PAST SESSIONS**
- Where to Start
- Working Through Treatment
- Taking Time Off
- Returning to Work
- Health Insurance Options
- Click here to view recordings of past webinars.
This five-part series is made possible by support from the Avon Foundation for Women.
All five sessions will be presented by Monica Bryant, Esq., Cancer Rights Attorney and COO of Triage Cancer, and Rachel Becker, LMSW, Assistant Director of Programs for Cancer and Careers.
Why should you attend?
In 2015, 98% of participants said that the information they received could be used in their day-to-day interactions with their patients and 99% of participants rated the usefulness of information presented as good or excellent.
Each individual requesting credit MUST register individually; group registrations cannot be used for credit.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886534115-0) for 1 continuing education contact hour per session.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- This activity has been submitted to the Oncology Nursing Society for approval to award contact hours. ONS is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center COA.
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for the program. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific licence(s) and/or certification.