still tired and nauseated from chemoSave as Favorite
- I was Diagnosed with:
- Breast cancer stage II
- Date of Diagnosis:
- February 23, 2007
- Employment Status:
- Type and Description of Treatments:
- 2 surgeries, chemo, radiation, hormone therapy
- How do you feel today?
still tired and nauseated from chemo
- Since the diagnosis, what has changed in your life?
I’m more empathetic and patient.
- What is going well for you right now?
Looking forward to the end of treatment!
- What is not going well for you right now?
Money is in crisis mode and I hate being tired.
- What has been the most challenging thing about having cancer?
The most challenging thing has been being so helpless and lonely.
- When difficulties overwhelm you, where do you go for support?
? I’ve been handling it by myself mostly. My support group was disappointing and I do have anger issues about it.
- How have your long-term goals or life goals changed since diagnosis?
? I will try to make the most of each day and be selfish enough to love my work and leisure time.