- I was Diagnosed with:
- Stage 2 Ovarian
- Date of Diagnosis:
- June 6, 2008
- Employment Status:
- Type and Description of Treatments:
- 6 rounds of chemo
- How do you feel today?
- Since the diagnosis, what has changed in your life?
I am financially devastated
- What is going well for you right now?
Not a heck of a lot
- What has been the most challenging thing about having cancer?
Finding a job and dealing with the fatigue
- When difficulties overwhelm you, where do you go for support?
Money issues. I talk to an occasional friend for support.
- How have your long-term goals or life goals changed since diagnosis?
Uncertain of my future
- What is your work arrangement right now? What are your hours?
- How have you dealt with any side effects of treatment?
Just get through the day and deal with it the best way I can. I mostly have fatigue and very achy bones, muscles and joints......have experienced very little nausea.