It is a new event daily. But today so far it is...Save as Favorite
- I was Diagnosed with:
- Infiltrating ductal carcinoma
- Date of Diagnosis:
- April 24, 2008
- Employment Status:
- Type and Description of Treatments:
- How do you feel today?
It is a new event daily. But today so far it is a good day where I have no complaints about my body's reaction to the chemo.
- Since the diagnosis, what has changed in your life?
Everything. Eating habits, physical activities.
- What is going well for you right now?
Right now,I am back to work and it is going well.
- What is not going well for you right now?
Legs are still very weak and lifeless.
- What has been the most challenging thing about having cancer?
The chemo treatments.
- When difficulties overwhelm you, where do you go for support?
Mouth sores, joint aches, fatigue. Choose one.
- How have your long-term goals or life goals changed since diagnosis?
I am not thinking about goals right now. I have just started chemo and have not fully come to grips with what is happening to my body.
- What is your work arrangement right now? What are your hours?
Partime. 6A-10A--4 days a week
- Since the diagnosis, what has changed in your work life?
Not able to work on a daily basis.
- What has helped you continue to work the most?
Just wanting to get out of the house and need the extra spending money.
- What advice do you have for others trying to work through treatment?
Take it one day at a time.
- How have you dealt with any side effects of treatment?
Deal with them as they come the best that you can; write down each experience.
- If "today's you" could give advice to "day-of-diagnosis you," what would you say?
I dont know.