2 of 4 Rounds CompleteSave as Favorite
- I was Diagnosed with:
- Invasive breast cancer
- Date of Diagnosis:
- January 5, 2013
- Employment Status:
- Per diem, health field
- Type and Description of Treatments:
- 4 rounds of chemo to be followed with radiation and hormonal therapy.
- How do you feel today?
Feeling neuropathy after second round, hope it doesn't last! I'm feeling angry,depressed!! I used to have a vital life........don't feel it much anymore........
- Since the diagnosis, what has changed in your life?
Feeling very old, not attractive, wondering where this journey will take me?
- What is not going well for you right now?
Dropping things, un-coordinated!! I'm pretty sure it will get worse!
- What has been the most challenging thing about having cancer?
Giving my body, mind, spirit to a MD, feeling like I'm a case number, more or less.
- When difficulties overwhelm you, where do you go for support?
I have a few good girlfriends!!
- How have your long-term goals or life goals changed since diagnosis?
Guess I won't be riding my bike like I used to, hope I can feel the earth under my feet!
- What is your work arrangement right now? What are your hours?
Leave of absence.......I work per diem.
- How have you dealt with any side effects of treatment?
I'm connected with a naturopath, not sure if it's helping or not!