Sign up today for the final Ask the Experts Career Advice workshop of 2011!Save as Favorite
You won't want to miss the last Career Advice installment of our free Ask the Experts teleconference series!
- How do I deal with the gap on my resume from taking time off for treatment?
- Should I talk about my cancer in a job interview?
- Cancer has changed me but how do I even begin a career change?
JOIN US to ask questions and get answers from a career coach and expert tomorrow!
Click below to register for the call.
We've still got plenty of space for you and your friends, colleagues, coworkers and family, but register today, it's filling up fast!
Career Coach: Julie Jansen, Executive and Career Coach and Author
- Thursday October 6th – 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT Register now
ALSO: Next Week is the final Legal Advice teleconference of the year, register today and get all your questions answered!
Legal Expert: Joanna L. Morales, Esq., Director, Cancer Legal Resource Center
- Thursday October 13th – 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT Register now
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-929-8032.
Ask The Experts is made possible through a grant from Genentech.