If you’re like me, you’re counting down the days till cooler weather, the new remake of Footloose and the announcement of Cancer and Careers' Fall events. Luckily for you, the wait for the Fall lineup is over (still have 3 long months until Footloose)! It is my pleasure to bring your attention to our upcoming events, as well as a few conferences we will be attending.
• Educational Series for Healthcare Professionals
Learn how to advise your patients at Cancer and Careers and while receiving continuing education credits through ONS and NASW. The next teleconference/webinar is on Practical Advice and Tools to Balance Cancer and Employment on Thursday, September 29th, at 3 PM ET/12 PM PT.
• Ask the Experts: Legal and Career Advice
Join us to ask questions and get answers from a career coach and legal expert.
Career Coach: Julie Jansen, Thursday, October 6th, at 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT
Legal Expert: Joanna L. Morales, Esq., Thursday, October 13th, at 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT
• Beauty of Caring Los Angeles
The Beauty of Caring Events are everything a working woman with cancer needs to look better, work better and feel better. The next event will be in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 6th at 6 PM PT.
And find us as at these upcoming conferences:
• 2011 Cancer Rights Conferences hosted by the Cancer Legal Resource Center
Washington, D.C. – September 23
Ann Arbor, MI – October 21
• Oncology Nursing Society Institutes of Learning – November 4-6 – Salt Lake City, UT
• LiveStrong Young Adult Alliance Annual Meeting– November 9-11 – Austin, TX
See you at our next event!