The annual Cancer and Careers/CEW Foundation Beauty of Giving luncheon was held last week at the Waldorf-Astoria in NYC. The luncheon honored Leslie Blodgett, CEO of Bare Escentuals for her extraordinary achievement in uniting business with philanthropy. Blodgett’s commitment to Cancer and Careers has been expressed through a variety of creative cause marketing partnerships, a corporate philanthropy program called B.E. Cares, and a commitment to cultivating a community of support.
The event was a great success with revenue totaling $515,650, and with all net proceeds supporting Cancer and Careers' initiatives and resources such as:
• Cancer and Careers’ community outreach programming
• The Elizabeth Jerrett support group for cancer survivors
• Cancer and Careers’ interactive online career coaching for employees with cancer
• Cancer and Careers’ On the Go Survival Guide series
• Resources for companies and coworkers
The Beauty of Giving luncheon was generously sponsored by: