Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar: Managing Finances
Cancer is expensive. This presentation will cover tips for improving your financial health after a cancer diagnosis and treatment, including:
- Steps to take to rebuild your credit
- How to deal with medical bills
- Options for financial assistance
- Things to consider before filing for bankruptcy
Monica Bryant, Esq., COO, Triage Cancer
Date & Time
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 — 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
Register now! All sessions are FREE and open to cancer patients, survivors, healthcare professionals and caregivers.
Each individual requesting credit MUST register individually; group registrations cannot be used for credit.
- This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886534115-8841) for 1 continuing education contact hour per session.
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Foundation (Cancer and Careers) SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0072.
- Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16673, for 1 continuing education credit per session.
- Attendees who meet attendance standards may also request a general certificate of attendance (no CEU credit).
- Please note, this session does not offer continuing education credits through Oncology Nursing Society (ONS).
CEW Foundation (aka Cancer and Careers) maintains responsibility for the program. Healthcare professionals of all disciplines should contact their regulatory board(s) to determine course approval for their specific licence(s) and/or certification.