In-Service Training @ Baton Rouge, LA
Developed and presented in partnership with Triage Cancer, this FREE In-Service for oncology healthcare professionals and advocates provides training on the practical and legal issues patients, survivors and caregivers face when it comes to cancer and work. Join us to learn how to advise your patients, provide credible referrals and connect with your peers in the field.
FREE CEUs are available for social workers and oncology nurses. For more information, please visit our In-Service Accreditation Information page.
- Newly Diagnosed Patients
- Determine Whether to Continue Working
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Working Through Treatment
- Managing Side Effects
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Taking Time Off
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Disability Insurance & Finances
- Returning to Work
- Job Search
- Rights, Decisions and Conversations
- Health Insurance Options
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
8:15 AM to 4:00 PM
Registration: 8:00 AM
Lunch will be provided.
Registration is now closed. Click here to sign up for our waiting list and be notified if spots become available.