ConfusedSave as Favorite
- I was Diagnosed with:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Date of Diagnosis:
- November 22, 2011
- Employment Status:
- Full Time
- Type and Description of Treatments:
- Well I have chosen not to have any treatment for the moment I am trying to assume everything, I knew this could happen because I had leukemia as a child.
- How do you feel today?
I feel tired and very very confused I don't know what to do or if I am going to receive a treatment.
- Since the diagnosis, what has changed in your life?
The diagnosis changed everything I am hopeless, it took away my chance of starting a new life.
- What is going well for you right now?
Well is not the word maybe normal could be more accurate no one knows so I am not sick for this moment.
- What is not going well for you right now?
Accepting the diagnosis.