For those of you not familiar with the amazing Cancer Legal Resource Center, they offer free information and resources on a variety of cancer-related legal issues. Anyone from cancer survivors and caregivers to employers and health care professionals can find answers to often-times confusing and complex questions at the CLRC.
Needless to say, their Cancer Rights Conferences are an invaluable resource and offer participants a day jampacked with beneficial information, covering topics including:
- Employment and taking time off work
- Health, disability, and life insurance options
- Access to health care
- Insurance navigation and appeals
- Understanding health care reform
- Cancer community resources
This FREE National Conference series will begin in May, and registration is now open! We hope to see you at one of the following locations:
- Boston, MA: May 29, 2012
- Chicago, IL: September 7, 2012
- Central Valley, CA: October 5, 2012
- Houston, TX: October 19, 2012
For more information on the Conferences, or for any other cancer-related legal questions, the CLRC can be contacted at CLRC@LLS.edu.